Taste the Difference of Natural Ground Beef with AH Farms’ Meat Delivery Services Near Kansas City
Ground beef is one of the most versatile meats, making it a freezer staple and foolproof crowd pleaser. Its tender texture and mild flavor lends itself well to a wide variety of dishes and cuisines.
Not all ground beef is created equally, though. Large commercial meat companies raise cattle as quickly as possible, using artificial hormones, antibiotics, and animal byproducts in the process. This results in lower-quality beef that’s neither all that good for you nor the planet.
At AH Farms, our natural ground beef is free of any additives, so you don’t have to settle for anything less than healthy and delicious meat. We believe in a clean and traceable process, sourcing and aging our animals directly on our Drexel, MO, family farm. We’re also proud to be IMI Global Beef Care Certified, proving our commitment to better beef.
Whether you’re cooking a family weeknight meal or preparing a dish for guests, we have you covered with flavorful beef packages that ensure no one leaves the table with an empty stomach.
To help inspire your next dinner, we’re sharing five of our favorite ways to enjoy our natural ground beef.
Grill Up Natural Ground Beef Hamburgers
There’s nothing like savoring a rich, juicy hamburger. The frozen hamburger you find at the grocery store, though, can’t compare to our natural ground beef packed with flavor.
Fast and easy, there are countless ways to make this classic meal. Create thick patties and place them on the grill for a pub-style burger, or use a cast-iron skillet to make thin and stackable smash burgers.
Regardless of your preferences, there are a few good rules of thumb to keep in mind:
- Season your burgers early in the cooking process, but don’t overwork the meat. Your burgers are likely to be tougher the more time you spend mixing in ingredients.
- Wet your hands with a bit of water when forming burger patties. This helps you avoid sticky hands and encourages the meat to come together faster.
- Place a dimple in the center of your burger patties. Since burgers shrink during the cooking process, the dimple will even out during cooking and result in a better-shaped patty.
- Refrigerate your patties until it’s time to cook to keep more of the good, rich fat in the meat. You’ll get to enjoy a juicier burger.
- Don’t over-flip your patties while they’re cooking. This will dry the meat out and create a tougher burger.
Don’t want to worry about making your own patties? Good news! We offer beef packages that include six patties ready to cook whenever you are.
Kick Taco Tuesday Up a Notch
Taco shells, lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, and sour cream – all you need is AH Farms’ natural ground beef to complete your next Taco Tuesday. This simple weeknight meal comes together in no time, and before you know it, you’ll be sitting down to dig in.
Cook our natural ground beef with a taco seasoning of your choice until all the meat has evenly browned. However, it’s important not to speed up this step. Generally speaking, the higher the cooking temperature, the more beef shrinks, so it’s best to keep your pan on medium heat. More juices also evaporate at high temperatures, meaning your beef will be tougher.
Use Our Natural Ground Beef in Spaghetti Sauce
If you’re looking to beef up a pasta dish (all puns intended!), you may consider adding our natural ground beef to your favorite spaghetti sauce. This will create a delicious, hearty meal the whole family will love.
For a no-nonsense homemade spaghetti sauce, try this recipe:
What You’ll Need:
- Enough olive oil to coat the bottom of a saucepan
- 1 lb. natural ground beef
- 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1½ tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat, using just enough olive oil to coat the bottom. Add the ground beef as soon as the pan is hot, stirring occasionally to ensure all the meat browns.
- Once it’s cooked through, stir in the crushed tomatoes, water, tomato paste, garlic, herbs, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Cover and let the sauce simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until all the flavors have melded together.
- Serve over pasta. For a low-carb option, use spaghetti squash or zoodles instead.
Make a Memorable Meatloaf
Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food, taking you back in time to your mom’s kitchen. When you use our natural ground beef to recreate her special recipe, even your picky eaters will come back for seconds.
If you want to take a more unique route during your preparations, experiment with your glaze. Try a Korean or mustard-based BBQ sauce, or even a mushroom gravy. Or skip the glaze entirely and cover your meatloaf with strips of bacon before baking.
Top Your Pizza with Natural Ground Beef
When many people think about pizza toppings, they first go to pepperoni or sausage. But natural ground beef also makes for a tasty pie.
Start with your dough, ladle on your sauce, and sprinkle generously with your cheeses of choice. Then, sauté your ground beef in a skillet and let it cool before placing it on top. Leave your pizza as is and pop it in the oven, or add more toppings to your taste. Take inspiration from other dishes like tacos and cheeseburgers to create your own unique culinary fusion.
The ground beef should be the star of the show, though, so make sure that takes up the majority of your pizza’s real estate.
Simplify Dinnertime with Our Meat Delivery Services Near Kansas City
You deserve to enjoy wholesome, natural ground beef at your table, no matter what you’re cooking up. Our ground beef packages are available in one pound, two pound, five pound, and patty options. You can also get ground beef in any of our beef bundles.
In an effort to make our all-natural meat even more accessible, we offer ground beef delivery and shipping. Our delivery range encompasses Cass County, MO, and the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. But don’t worry if you’re farther away! We ship orders across the contiguous United States in professional-grade packaging to ensure optimal freshness.
Visit our online store to shop our natural ground beef selection as well as other premium beef products.