Simplify Suppertime with Our Meat Delivery Services Near Kansas City
Feeding your family can be stressful at every step – from planning meals, to the trip to the grocery store, to ensuring you have a rotating variety of options.
Don’t know where to start? We’ve got you covered! Here are just a few beef recipe ideas you can make using our flavorful farm-to-table beef packages. Additionally, our meat delivery services near Kansas City can deliver it to your doorstep – no grocery store run required, saving you time and energy you can spend with your family – or getting some much-needed rest – instead.
#1 – Stovetop Burgers
Say “goodbye” to hockey-puck-like frozen hamburgers, and treat yourself to all-natural, juicy burgers with our ground beef from AH Farms. Once you try this beef recipe idea, we guarantee it’ll soon become a family favorite.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ lbs. all-natural ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- 4 to 6 hamburger buns
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 4 to 6 slices of cheese, optional
- Separate the ground beef into four to six portions, or however many burgers you’d like to make.
- Gently shape each portion into a 1-inch thick disk. Press down the middle of the disk and make sure the edges are round. Your patties should be slightly larger in diameter than your hamburger buns.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the cut-side of the hamburger buns onto the skillet and toast until golden brown. Remove from the skillet.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add patties to the hot skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and cook for three to four minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip the patties and season the other side with salt and pepper.
- Cook for an additional three to five minutes. For cheeseburgers, place a slice of cheese on top and let it melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, transfer burgers to the hamburger buns, and add your favorite toppings.
#2 – Beef Bone Broth
This beef bone broth recipe uses the natural soup bones from our family farm to create a rich broth that’s bursting with flavor. Best used as a base for soups and sauces – or as a light meal or snack on its own – this beef recipe idea is incredibly easy and most of all, delicious and nutritious.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 lbs. of AH Farms Beef Soup Bones
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 stalks of celery
- Salt and pepper
- Bay leaves, optional
- Thyme, optional
- Parsley, optional
- Garlic, optional
- Roughly chop up carrots, onion, and celery.
- Place soup bones and chopped vegetables in a large stock pot with about 10 cups of water. The water should reach just above the ingredients.
- Bring the water to a slow simmer, about 180°F to 200°F.
- As the bone broth cooks, use a metal spoon to skim the fat and build-up off the top.
- Do not stir the broth. Let it cook for a minimum of six hours, and no more than 24 hours.
- After cooking, remove the large vegetables and meat pieces.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the bone broth into the container of your choice.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- The bone broth will form a protective top layer of fat at the top of the container to prevent bacteria. Remove the fat layer and use the bone broth for cooking. Add seasonings if desired.
Alternative Option: Brown the AH Farms Beef Soup Bones before adding to the stock pot. Make sure to add the drippings and brown pan scrapings to the broth.
Crock Pot Method: Cook on low heat and cover for about 12 to 48 hours. Occasionally skim off the build-up on top.
#3 – Beef Lasagna
This beef recipe idea is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner and will also leave you with plenty of leftovers to enjoy throughout the week. With the addition of our farm-to-table ground beef, this lasagna takes comfort food to the next level.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. all-natural ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. oregano, dried
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef until it’s no longer pink.
- Add onion, 1 tbsp. of oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add marinara sauce and water to the skillet. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Use a small mixing bowl to combine ricotta cheese, 1 tbsp. oregano, eggs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Assemble your lasagna in a 9×13 baking dish by starting with a layer of meat sauce at the bottom. Layer three lasagna noodles on top. Add the ricotta mixture and ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add three more lasagna noodles, meat sauce, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella.
- Repeat until there are four layers total, and top with ricotta mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about an hour.
Try Out These Beef Recipe Ideas with Our Ground Beef Delivery Services!
Want to add these beef recipe ideas to this week’s dinner rotation? It’s no problem with our hassle-free ground beef delivery! At AH Farms, we provide meat delivery services near Kansas City and nationwide, so you never have to cook with processed, pre-frozen hamburger patties again.
Even if you don’t live near Drexel, MO, or in Cass County, MO, you can still enjoy our all-natural, premium meat. We offer both delivery and shipping methods, putting farm-to-table beef on your doorstep exactly how and when you need it.
Shop our natural ground beef packages, steaks, and specialty cuts on our online shop. For more information about our ground beef delivery services, give us a call at (816) 258-1680 or send us a message online.