What’s better than grilling a perfect burger….eating it!
Try these tips next time you’re grilling and have your guests asking for your secrets.
- Uniform Patties- This will make all your cooking time the same, ensuring everyone gets that perfectly done burger. AH Farms Natural Ground Beef Patties are all approximately 8 oz and come preshaped and separated so you can just open and grill.
- Make a Divot- Use your thumb or the back of a spoon and make a divot on your patty. This will help maintain optimal patty shape as the meat cooks.
- Let it Be- Don’t flip repeatedly and give your patty 3-5 minutes to sear on each side.
- Take the Temp- Never worry about over or under-cooking your dinner and invest in a good meat thermometer. A medium-done burger should be about 145 degrees. Remember that the meat will continue to cook after you remove it from the grill.
- Dress it Right-Lightly toast buttered hamburger bun right before serving and have a variety of toppings and spreads for everyone to create their perfect burger.
1 thought on “5 Tips to Grill the Best Burgers”
I found it interesting when you brought up investing in a meat thermometer to know if we are over or undercooking our dinner and told us that a medium-done burger should be about 145 degrees. I’ve been craving burgers since last night, so I plan to visit a burger joint for lunch today. I hope I can find a good restaurant nearby that sells tasty beef burgers.
Comments are closed.